The debate between rented homes and owned homes is never ending. Depending upon the budget, personal choice and other factors, one can choose either a rented accommodation or an owned accommodation. There are still a few reasons why an owned home is better than a rented home and these are as below:
1. No stress of rent – In a rented accommodation you are always stressed about paying the rent each month. If you default on any of your payments, the landowner can rebuke you or you may be asked to leave if you are always late in paying the rent. In your owned home there is no stress of paying rent. You live in your own home without any tension.
2. Permanent address – The main issue of living in a rented accommodation is that the landlord can ask you at any point to leave and move out. You are at the mercy of the landowner. You never have the security of living in your own home. However, when you are in your own home you will be safe and you will have the security of staying at one permanent address for several years till the time you like.
3. Repairs and paints – When one lives in a rented accommodation, you cannot make any modifications in the form of repairs and paints in the new home. However, in your own home you are free to make all kinds of repairs, modifications and adjustments as per your choice. You can get the paints of your choice, the additions of your choice and all things as per your liking and need.
4. Return value – When you buy your own home you invest quite a good deal of money into it. This also means that you have a ready asset at your disposal. If at a later date you are forced to sell off your property you get very good returns from it. So, whatever money you invest in your home only appreciates and the value of your heard earned money increases.
5. Property as an asset – Having a home to your name makes you a homeowner and this way you have a good amount of property on your name. This is a fixed asset that will be with you for years to come. You can later use the home as the guarantee to buy another property or to take a loan or any other similar purpose.
6. No hassle of repeated paperwork – if you live in rented accommodations then you will have to keep on moving around the town over the years again and again. Each time you move, you will have to request a change in address in all important documents and id proofs. However, when you live in your own property you have no hassle of this repeated change in address. Then you can simply have one permanent address for all the years to come.
7. Larger home to rent out – If you have the capacity to buy a larger home than you need, you can then rent out the extra space and you will become a landlord yourself. This way, you get additional income from your property as well.
There are many homes for sale in Abbotsford which can be yours. All you need to do is get in touch with http://findabbotsfordhomes.ca. Here you will get the best of advice on home buying and the best help to let you choose the best home for yourself. It is time to become a home owner and say goodbye to rented homes now.